Do you have a sense of enthusiasm and two hands? The Winter Bike Build Is Here! Join onbikes Pensacola for the 2022 Winter Bike Build on Sunday, November 20, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. – 3 p.m. & 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. at the Pensacola Bay Center. Additionally we are in need of about 20 volunteers to help us set up for the event from 11:30-1pm.
All attendees must be registered for the shift they would like to work. Unfortunately, we can not allow you to participate if you have not registered in advance.
Don’t know how to assemble a bike? Don’t worry about it, our onbikes crew members will help teach and guide us all as we turn screws, pump tires, and make these children’s dreams come true.
Everything You Need To Know:
- The bikes we receive for the kids arrive unassembled, packed flat in boxes.
- We need volunteers to open boxes, turn screws, manage trash, load up the bikes and help us make the magic happen!
- Building a bike is surprisingly easy. You’ll join other volunteers on an assembly line, do your part, then slide the bike to your neighbor. It’s that easy!
- Bringing your own tools is not required. But if you got em, bring em!
- This event is family-friendly! We have plenty of space for the kids. Don’t forget to register them too! ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE REGISTERED IN ADVANCE.